- Sep. 9, 2014Christopher Michael Yap et al., Internet Engineering lab., won the Top Paper Award in the Meaningful Play 2014...>>More
- Sep. 7 2014The article of Dr. Afendi et al., Computational Systems Biology lab., listed among the top 10 cited articles published in PCP between 2011-2012...>>More
- Sep. 4, 2014Takuya Tominaga et al. and Xú Jiaxing et al., Foundation of Software lab., each won the excellent paper award at DICOMO2014 symposium.
- Sep. 4, 2014Akitaka Oko, Vision and Media Computing lab., won the young researcher award in the Forum on Information Technology 2013.
- Aug. 29, 2014Jun Tamura et al., Mathematical Informatics lab., won the Excellent research award at The Annual Conference Neuro2014 of Japanese Neural Network Society.
- Aug. 29, 2014Yu Takagi,Computational Neuroscience lab., won a Young presenter award at The Annual Conference Neuro2014 of Japanese Neural Network Society....>>More
- August 29, 2014Assist. Prof. Morihiko Tamai(Ubiquitous Computing Systems lab.)won a excellent paper award in IPSJ SIG Mobile Computing and Ubiquitous Communications.
- Aug. 29, 2014Masayoshi Matsumoto, Ubiquitous Computing Systems lab., won the Excellent Application Award in the 2nd Student's Smartphone Application Contests by CDS, IPSJ.
- Aug. 20, 2014Prof. Minoru Ito (Foundation of Software lab.) was awarded by the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science....>>More
- Jul. 31, 2014
Assist. Prof. Norihiko Kawai et al., Vision and Media Computing lab., won the MIRU Demo Award at the 17th Meeting on Image Recognition and Understanding (MIRU2014).
- Jul. 24, 2014
Assoc. Prof. Atsuo Inomata, Internet Architecture and Systems lab., was honored in the senior information security professional category of Asia-Pacific ISLA™ held by (ISC)²....>>More
- Jul. 11, 2014
Kenki Ueda and Kenji Yoi, Ubiquitous Computing Systems lab, won the presentation award each at the Multimedia, Distributed, Cooperative ,and Mobile symposium, DICOMO 2014.
- Jul. 11, 2014
Takuya Tominaga, Foundations of Software lab., won the best presentation award at the Multimedia, Distributed, Cooperative ,and Mobile symposium, DICOMO 2014....>>More
- Jun. 26, 2014
Tetsuo Katsuragi, Computational Systems Biology lab., was awarded the Best Young Investigator In Plant Metabolomics prize in Metabolomics 2014....>>More
- Jun. 9, 2014
Masaya Kunimoto, Computing Architecture lab., won a excellent young lecturer award at the IEICE CPSY.
- May 30, 2014
Network Systems lab. won the Nikkei Electronics reader's choice award in the NE Japan Wireless Technology Award 2014....>>More
- May 29, 2014
Dr. Tanvir Ahmed's (Graduate) thesis was selected for IPSJ Nominated Doctor Thesis....>>More
- May 29, 2014
Assistant Prof. Takamaeda-Yamazaki's thesis was selected for IPSJ Nominated Doctor Thesis....>>More
- May 24, 2014
Yusuke Oda et al., Augmented Human Communication Lab., won a presentation award at the Infosocionomics Society.
- May 15, 2014Internet Architecture and Systems lab., cooperating with NEXCO West Japan, showed possibility of the standardization of the new network technology which could cope with disasters in the latest traffic control system.....>>More
- April 16, 2014
Masakazu Tanomoto won the Featured Poster Award at the IEEE Symposium on Low-Power and High-Speed Chips 2014 in April...>>More
- April 7, 2014Associate Professor Christian Sandor won the Google Faculty award... >>More
- March 2014
Feb. 5, 2014
Farit Mochamad Afendi et al. won the PCP Paper award from the Japaneses Society of Plant Physiologists... >>More
An experiment of long-distance transmission of 8K uncompressed video
streaming, as the world's first success case.