Molecular Bioinformatics(National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology)
Omics-driven drug repositioning and repurposing
Bioinformatics tool integration for workflow analysis
Biological molecule structural analysis from electron microscopy images
A domain specific language for molecular model scripting animations
- Graduate students' individual research projects and collaboration studies in bioinformatics areas are hosted at laboratories in the National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST).
- Experiencing a wide variety of research methods and techniques, and working with researchers from both biology and informatics fields.
- Various software systems for bioinformatics research projects developed in AIST in the last decade demonstrate the computational studies required for future problem solving.
- Software development for modern high performance computing
- Applications of haptic user interface devices for molecular modeling